jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Are there any hubbers like me out there who just want to chat?

1. NotPC profile image61
    NotPCposted 4 years ago

I just feel like meeting someone new. Let this thread be the venue and any polite conversation is welcome! Even moderately polite is acceptable smile

To start us off... I was thinking a cool idea for a hub would be about the best way to organize files on your computer. I'm currently in the process of moving a bunch of old files and documents and music and pretty much everything important on the computer, to an external hardrive.

Is there a "best" way to organize everything?

P.S. Don't feel like you have to respond to my question, i.e. say whatever is in your heart.

2. NotPC profile image61
    NotPCposted 4 years ago

Nobody wants to kick it with me and chat?

3. Muttface profile image89
    Muttfaceposted 4 years ago

Don't pour cornflakes on the computer! That interferes with the organisational skills of your PC.
    I am trying to write a hub at the moment, but anything not to knuckle down and get on with it.

4. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

I reckon everyone has gone to Bubbers. Where dross like this garners miracle money.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Excellent use of the word "dross."

5. Muttface profile image89
    Muttfaceposted 4 years ago

Have you joined? I would be too embarrassed to tell strangers about how I burned the dinner again.

1. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Took a look. Had a sort of here today, gone tomorrow look to me. They didn't demand I report on my dinner which was a relief.

working