jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Time to move some hubs

1. alexadry profile image99
    alexadryposted 4 years ago

I am considering moving some of my lowest performing hubs to my website or blog. I was wondering if there is anything else other than Google Ads and Amazon capsules? Like are there any programs that actually allow you to earn by page views versus clicking on your Google ads or purchasing Amazon products? Thanks

1. CraftytotheCore profile image85
      CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is something called luminate which are ads placed on photos.  It works with wordpress.  I don't use it personally, but that's what I've read.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Look into Skimlinks.  You won't make 100% but they handle everything and have tons of great advertisers on their lists.  They pay out at $10 and combine all of the intake for each payout.

2. Bob Bamberg profile image96
    Bob Bambergposted 4 years ago

You might try Bubblews.  I've earned as much there in 3 weeks as I have here in over 14 months!  They payout at $25, too.

1. IzzyM profile image91
      IzzyMposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree with Bob. Bubblews are very good even if all you want to post about is your day, in 400 characters.

2. alexadry profile image99
      alexadryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks,I did join Bubblews several months ago using another user name, and it's true that you can make money fairly quickly there, but for some reason I am not too enthusiastic about the format and style. I rather have my blog/website where I am free to be more creative and make 100 percent.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Cant use affiliate or referral links on Bubblews!

1. IzzyM profile image91
      IzzyMposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Does it matter?

1. psychicsphone profile image41
        psychicsphoneposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I checked Bubblews , this website's PR just 2... Does it a good website for traffic?

working