jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (22 posts)

Five Editors Choice Awards!

1. sallybea profile image96
    sallybeaposted 3 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8462997_f520.jpg
    II really is very nice to receive recognition for the work which I have put in over the past ten months.    It is also very gratifying to note that my traffic has increased over the past few weeks. 
    Thank you very much HubPages Staff -  You rock!

2. hawaiianodysseus profile image90
    hawaiianodysseusposted 3 years ago

Oh, Sally, you are SO deserving! Congratulations, my friend! Aloha, and have a terrific weekend!

sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much dear Joe  I do hope you are well!  I have missed you of late - perhaps you have been concentrating on your E-bay seller program. Hope you have a terrific week-end.
      Alhoa
      Sally

3. srsddn profile image90
    srsddnposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, sallybea. It is a great encouragement to you and I am sure with your efforts you will get more recognition. Have a nice week end!

Thank you very much.  You have a nice week-end too srsdda

4. Marie Flint profile image91
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, Sally! It is a nice feeling, isn't it?  Thank you for sharing; it encourages all of us.

Thank you very much Marie.  I am glad it encourages others to continue on the Hub journey as this really is a very nice to be.

5. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 3 years ago

My EC hubs have seen a nice traffic boost, and I hope yours do too.

Thank you Will - generally traffic has been good for me, also very consistent.  i have seen increased earnings which is very nice to see too.  This is such a great site to write on and a perfect platform for the type of writing I enjoy doing.  I am really hopeful that things will only go from strength to strength and we can get back that nice positive attitude which existed here when I first joined six months ago.   I am delighted too that you have seen an upswing in traffic - I hope that it continues to do so. 
      Sally

6. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 3 years ago

Hi Sally!
    Congratulations on your five Editors Choice hubs, you really deserve them! Your hubs are very high-quality so I'm not surprised. I have three EC hubs so far and I'm waiting for more hubs to be reviewed.

Well done smile !

Hi Suzie - lovely to hear from you.  So glad you have some too because I rate your work so highly too. Well done to you to.

1. susi10 profile image94
        susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

7. Rafiq23 profile image86
    Rafiq23posted 3 years ago

Congrats on having achieved this milestone!

Rafiq - thank you very much and welcome to HubPages - I hope you continue to write and enjoy your time here.

8. humahistory profile image78
    humahistoryposted 3 years ago

Well done - the EC accolade looks good for any scribe. I've received eight since starting publishing to my humahistory account about a month ago. I am yet to see what difference this might make to any earnings, but I am hopeful.

Welcome to HubPages.  You have made a very impressive start with your very unique subject material.   I really wish you the very best with your writing here and hope that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

9. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Congratulations   You certainly deserve recognition for your writing ability and your photography. Sallybea, your comments on hubs and forum posts are very genuine, showing your great personality.  Hugs.

brakel2 -  I value your comments so much, brakel2.  What a lovely kind and generous thing to say.  .  That means such a lot to me.  So special!
      Thank you
      Sally

10. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, sallybea. Great accomplishment.

janshares - thank you, that means a lot to me.
      Sally

11. ronny2005 profile image75
    ronny2005posted 3 years ago

Congrats sallybea !

ronny2005 - thank you, that is very kind of you.
      Sally

working