jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays have the highest CPM: True or False?

1. gitachud profile image88
    gitachudposted 3 years ago

I have been on HP for only 5 weeks and have noticed that Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays have the highest CPM. Is this a fact for everybody or is it specific to my hubs?

1. Barbara Kay profile image88
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I do the best on the weekends and everyone else complains about low traffic  then.  So it really does depend on what you write about.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My best traffic and payout are between Fridays and Mondays as well. By Monday afternoon traffic starts to fall until Friday again.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why does it matter?  What would you do with that knowledge even if you could be sure it was correct?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Your stats reflect your Hubs.

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice hat. big_smile

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

One of my new clients raises her own sheep then makes gorgeous hand-felted items from the wool.  I'll be working some chapeau barter into our biz deal for sure...

1. gitachud profile image88
          gitachudposted 3 years ago in reply to this

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8540125.jpg

3. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I don't think that's always the case... It all depends on what hubs are being viewed...and hence what ads are being displayed on those hubs.

4. ktnptl profile image51
    ktnptlposted 3 years ago

That's true for hubs those are related to business or professional categories. For fashion, life style and other categories, it's same for all week days.My hubs on SAP getting more traffic on weekdays specially Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

5. spartucusjones profile image90
    spartucusjonesposted 3 years ago

For me personally my traffic is lower during the weekends and holidays. Otherwise the other weekdays seem fairly consistent.

6. srsddn profile image89
    srsddnposted 3 years ago

To a large extent I agree with you. It is maximum on the first 3 or sometimes 4 days but slows down during week ends definitely. Individual variations may be there due to various factors.

working