jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Redirecting traffic to my hubpages???

1. pmarinov profile image84
    pmarinovposted 3 years ago

Hey guys I am just wondering I am part of a lot of social forums and discussion sites and I was wondering if it is possible to share my hubpages article links on there instead of re writing everything on there this will bring more traffic to hubpages. But I was wondering if that is against the rules I don't want to do something against the rules of hubpages so please help me out? Thanks a lot

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What is the point of rewriting everything on forums etc?   

Yes, of course there's no rule at HubPages about where you can post links to Hubs - you're very welcome to do that anywhere (except traffic exchanges).   However there may be rules at the forums/discussion sites so you need to check with them. 

Also consider that people are more likely to follow your links if you're posting them to be genuinely helpful.   If you overdo it, they're more likely to get annoyed and ignore them. So be careful.

2. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Actually, HP gets highly perturbed if you duplicate your hub content elsewhere.

The good news? HP gets highly ecstatic when you scatter your hub links on other reputable websites and forums. big_smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

But do avoid click-exchange sites and such. Otherwise, big bad pandas will show up at your door.

4. pmarinov profile image84
    pmarinovposted 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for the help

working