I'm Matt Meyer and I'm responsible for monitoring new features suggested by our community.
- This forum is only for suggesting new features. If you want to report a bug or another problem, please post a thread in the appropriate forum.
Other technical issues.
- Please check this forum's stickied posts (at the top) for previously-made suggestions before posting a new thread.
- Consider the impact on the site as a whole when making a suggestion. Will the new feature be useful for a large number of authors or is the use case very small? Those features that have the most positive impact for the most Hubbers will be prioritized first.
- Be as descriptive as possible. Diagrams/drawings, while certainly not required, can often help.
- We read each suggestion, but are unable to respond to every one.
- Don't take any response personally. We have a small engineering team with lots of competing priorities, so unfortunately not all suggestions, even many terrific ones, will be able to be implemented.
Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions!
by zebtron 7 years ago
Hi there,I'm Matt Meyer, moderator at HubPages. I'm responsible for managing any reports of bugs related to ad delivery or violations of our ad policy on HubPages. So I can work on resolving any problems with you as quickly as possible, please help me out by following these rules:- This forum is...
by Angela Michelle Schultz 10 years ago
I think it would be neat if there was a feature or a page that could be added that would have suggestions to update hubs. For instance here are a few features on this page that would be helpful: Hubs that have not been edited in 60 days or Hubs that need Freshened up. Hubs that could use more added...
by Maddie Ruud 12 years ago
by glynch1 7 years ago
For some unspecified reason, HubPages has chosen not to feature what I believe to be one of the bestHubs I have written. After learning that HubPages was not going to feature it without editing, I added a poll to see if that would do the trick. No success. It really would be nice if the...
by zebtron 8 years ago
Hi there,I'm Matt Meyer, a moderator here at HubPages and I'm responsible for routing technical bugs (except ad-related) to engineering here at HubPages. We apologize for any problems you are experiencing on the site, and we would like to arrive at a fix or solution as soon as...
by Mike Pugh 7 years ago
I noticed some folks have been posting copyright infringing websites or the location of a content thief on such a website where our hubpages content is found. I believe that's only going to help boost their web traffic, provide a backlink for them and the likes.We don't want to help them improve...
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|