jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

How can I improve this hub?

1. kerlund74 profile image80
    kerlund74posted 3 years ago

Hi!

I only been here for a little more than a week now. I have created two hubs, that are Featured. But I know I don't have muc of a clue about kewords and so on...

What do you see here? Any suggestions for improvment?
    http://kerlund74.hubpages.com/hub/How-d … ife-crisis

And another question; if I edit my hub does it get unfeatured again?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm so impressed that this is one of your first Hubs!  You are off to a fantastic start.  I wouldn't worry too much about keywords; just make sure your title is a possible query in Google.  My best advice for new Hubbers is to write about what you know and love.  My Hubs that have sustained traffic over time have meaning for me.  If you haven't yet, I'd take a look at our Learning Center - especially the sections on How to Create Successful Online Content.  Don't worry about editing your Hub and it becoming unfeatured; this only happens when Hubbers make changes that hurt HubPages, e.g., adding promotional links, etc.  Improving your Hubs is a part of being an online content writer.  Good luck!

kerlund74posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering in such a positive way:) I will look more at learning center. I just took a quick look a few days ago. So much to discover here. One could just be stuck for days reading and writing.

1. Robin profile image
          Robinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I know!  It can be a bit overwhelming.  smile  There is a lot to learn, but I'm glad you are learning it from the get go.  You will be better off in the long run.

2. Cre8tor profile image98
      Cre8torposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, very nice for your first Hub. I started out very similar and am still learning...not sure that ever stops.

I did notice a couple of minor typos in a couple photo captions...not to pick, just an observation.

Welcome to HP!

Thank you:) I should look over my photo captions...

1. Cre8tor profile image98
          Cre8torposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Looks like you got them. I'm glad to help. Once upon a time (yesterday) I needed help too so I like to try and pay forward all that help I used to get. (and am going to look for now. :-)

:-) One day maybe I can help someone out too! Thank you:)

2. falconboy profile image61
    falconboyposted 3 years ago

Point to be noted.

working