jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

TIP: Firefox extension adds button to clear browser cache

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

I found this extension for Firefox and thought it might be useful for the Mozilla folks out there when it comes to trouble shooting and just general browser maintenance.

Here is the link
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo … l-featured

I will try to see if I can find a similar extension for Chrome.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1. Cardisa profile image93
      Cardisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Matthew. I recently switched back to Firefox so this is a great help smile. Have a wonderful and peace filled weekend.

Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad it was helpful! (and Happy Monday!)

2. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I just followed the link so I could add that and when I clicked on the "add" button everything froze up. I guess I'll have to try again later.

Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

As with other browser plugins, you should be prompted to allow it to install. Your browser will then need to be restarted to see the button after it has installed.

1. profile image0

I'm not sure why, but when I tried again everything froze up. I used the task manager to close the browser. When I tried to restart Firefox, it wouldn't allow me access to the internet. I'm thinking a glitch in my computer, but I had to go back to a previous restore point to get it to work properly and still no add-in.

1. Cardisa profile image93
            Cardisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You may have a virus attached to your browser. I would suggest you uninstall the browser then reinstall it. Use IE to reinstall Firefox.

1. profile image0

Thanks Cardisa.

working