jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

HP Amazon Program Earnings

1. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I can't seem to find anywhere what the minimum is for the HP Amazon Program... Is it also $50 like the HP Ad Program? Or do the two combined need to add up to $50? Or is it a different amount? How does this work? Thanks.

2. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I just signed up for it and want to know what the minimum earnings need to be to get paid.

3. LCDWriter profile image94
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

That's the advantage of the HP Amazon program.  There's no minimum.  But I do think your overall account needs to be at least 50 dollars to get payout for the following month.   There was also something about it being 2 months wait for Amazon earnings.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image91
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's right. Your Amazon Program earnings will be combined with other HEP earnings (e.g., Ad & eBay Programs, contest winnings) to help you reach the $50 payout faster. And as LCDWriter points out, Amazon earnings are credited a month after Ad and eBay Program earnings.

1. lovebuglena profile image88
        lovebuglenaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So for example if I earn anything with Amazon in March I will have that credited in May?

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image91
          Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yep! Your Amazon earnings in March will be credited to your HEP balance in early May.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
            Anna Marie Bowmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm guessing it's that way to allow for the time period for returns. Say if a sale was made, but the item was later returned.

1. wilderness profile image97
              wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's how Amazon pays, and yes that is the reason.

working