jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Status of Individual non - USA writers?

1. SrinivasGarimella profile image60
    SrinivasGarimellaposted 3 years ago

I am from India and want to enroll for hub ad- programs. I am  individual and not connected to any firm in India. Am I eligible to write hub pages.

Second, can I still continue to write for hubpages, having had enrolled for author writing for iwriter.com, elance, odesk and so on... which is just revenue and does not involve any marketing motive. You are just paid for the words .... and they do not involve any advertisement programs... If I am permitted to submit in hubpages ad program can i continue my work with the above mentioned webpages along with.
    Srinivas Garimella

1. chasmac profile image96
      chasmacposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes - you can write for HubPages, but you need to have a Google Adsense account to earn from ads.

Yes you can write for as many other sites as you like in addition to HubPages; just make sure that anything you submit to HubPages is original and not also posted on any other site. Duplicated content is not allowed.

SrinivasGarimellaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the prompt reply...

2. Writer Fox profile image57
        Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Just one thing to add to this:  If you don't already have an AdSense account, you'll need to publish 25-30 articles on HubPages and THEN wait six months before applying for an AdSense account.  If you apply earlier, you'll be rejected and will then have to wait another month to re-apply.  This is the case for people who live in India and several other countries.

SrinivasGarimellaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks once again ... for this valuable information ... I was about to make an attempt to enroll Adsense...programs... and just delay to some reason...

1. psycheskinner profile image83
            psycheskinnerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Being from India will introduce a delay.  You need your oldest hub to be 6 months old to apply for Adsense.

2. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

I applied for Adsense after I had about 12 hubs published and it only took three weeks to get approved, maybe I was lucky.

3. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

But I had been a member for 3 years before I applied.

1. Writer Fox profile image57
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are from Australia.  The rules are different depending upon where you live.

1. Jodah profile image91
        Jodahposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ah ok, I see.

working