jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

RESOLVED: No statistics have been gathered for this Hub yet.

1. raymondphilippe profile image82
    raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago

Hi guys,

Have never seen this before "No statistics have been gathered for this Hub yet."
    Is this a glitch or does it go away after a certain time?

It happened with a new hub
    http://raymondphilippe.hubpages.com/hub … Bucketlist

Raymond

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
      Suzanne Dayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

For some reason my traffic hasn't updated on my new hub either....published last night but still on 10 views, though I thought it should be showing 100 by now as it has ads on it...

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
        Suzanne Dayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

OK it seems to have magically updated now. Cool.

2. Helena Ricketts profile image98
      Helena Rickettsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you are referring to the button that is at the top of the page when you are looking at your own hub, it always takes a while for that to start tracking what you are doing with the word count, etc. on new hubs.  It used to drive me crazy and is the reason why I always write titles then leave them to sit for at least 24 hours for the stats to kick in.  It's slightly annoying but you have to give it time to catch up with you.  smile

3. SpaceShanty profile image97
      SpaceShantyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If it is a new Hub that is your answer, if there is no activity on the Hub there will be no stats, it will probably need a few hundred views before you get stats, concentrate on driving traffic to it first.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

It looks as though you just published it today. Is it still pending? If it is featured, how long before you wrote this forum did you wait?

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Yes, I've seen that statement before, not a glitch. It happens if the hub is new. It will go away.

1. raymondphilippe profile image82
      raymondphilippeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It went away! Up and running again. :-) Waiting for visitor 1.000.000 now!

1. janshares profile image97
        jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

smile Wonderful news!

Closed to reply

working