jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

RESOLVED: Stats delayed

1. Eira Losee Fukuda profile image85
    Eira Losee Fukudaposted 3 years ago

Hello, Matt - I apologize for taking up your time with this, but I've noticed for the past two days that the page views on my last 2 published hubs are consistently 0 across the board; yet there has been a commentary on one of them, so I'm certain this is incorrect.

I'm using Google Chrome, latest version, and Windows 7.

I did take a screenshot using the snipping tool, but am unable to paste it here - nor do I see an option for attaching it? I'm still fairly new to HubPages, so I realize the fault may be mine.

Thank you for your time and attention - any insight you have is greatly appreciated.

Eira

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Currently stats are delayed about 2 days.
      While we try to keep the stats up to date, occasionally delays do occur.
      Please be assured that we are working to get them caught up and hope to do so over the course of the day today.
      You may want to consider using Google Analytics if you are not already doing so as it provides much more granular reporting.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sett … -analytics

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just wanted to post an update that stats have been catching up and are currently reflecting data from 2 hours ago.

2. WiccanSage profile image94
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

My stats are incorrect, too. I published some hubs over the weekend showing 0 visits, yet I've been getting comments on them.

1. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The stats have not been updated for several days so we are all in the same boat.  I think we all might have to be patient for a bit longer though this is the longest I have ever waited for the stats to be updated.

1. WiccanSage profile image94
        WiccanSageposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I don't mind waiting so much, I just wanted to make sure to report it. Mine even says it updated 2 hours ago but it's still showing the same info from like Fri. night.

3. Eira Losee Fukuda profile image85
    Eira Losee Fukudaposted 3 years ago

Thanks very much, Matt, I do appreciate your time. Also, thank you to everyone else who posted, so I knew it wasn't just me! wink

4. WiccanSage profile image94
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

Thank you!

working