jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Anyone else having a longer than usual time for QAP?

1. LCDWriter profile image96
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8939777_f520.jpg
    While the message says QAP can take up to 24 hours, I haven't had a QAP last more than a little over two hours in a long time.  I'm now on 5 plus hours in limbo waiting on QAP.   Wonder if they've changed it to be longer or something?  I do see others in my news feed who have published today and don't seem to have ads (quality ones that will likely get them).  I also see one published 3 hours ago that does.  Very weird and not the norm I've seen here.  Obviously if it goes past 24 hours I'll contact the team but just wanted to know if anyone noticed a new publication trend in the last few days.  I've never had a QAP problem and hate that it's still in the no ads/no crawl limbo.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image76
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I heard a couple talking about a glitch in the system - yesterday I think.

LCDWriterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Okay. Good to know.  Going back into my newsfeed I see quality hubs from as long as eight hours ago that have not been through QAP.  It's weird that I see one that went through at 3 hours.  I thought maybe the MTurkers were backed up.

2. Jayne Lancer profile image99
      Jayne Lancerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The hub I published on Monday only took a couple of hours to get through QAP, but the one I published today has taken over eleven hours so far. Glad I saw your thread, because I was also wondering.

Same here, Jayne.  I published one yesterday that just took a couple of hours.  At least we are all in the same boat so if it is a system wide glitch, they'll fix it.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image99

It's through, at last!

Mine too!  Finally.  Do I dare try it again today?

3. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

L.C. my latest hub took two days to make it thru QAP. Odd because I had over 40 comments on the post before it was approved.

2. LCDWriter profile image96

I see some in my thread from 7 hours ago---also ones that would not have a problem getting ads, that have no ads.  Must be a mostly site wide thing.   Guess I'll wait to publish the one I have in queue until I see what's going on.

3. LCDWriter profile image96

It seems that almost everyone is experiencing longer QAP than we usually have.  Except for when it first started I can't remember the last time it took that long.  And I had found a typo and was waiting and waiting to edit.

1. bravewarrior profile image93

L.C. you can still edit before the hubs are approved. Click on them in your account area and edit away!

Yes, but it resets its place in the QAP queue when you do that and I have seen HP staff advise people to wait until its through.  As long as the process is taking now I did not want another 12 hours of no-follow added to my article.

1. bravewarrior profile image93

That's good to know. I didn't know that, but it makes perfect sense. It's as if you've started the clock all over again.

4. Krysanthe profile image96
    Krysantheposted 3 years ago

For the first time ever mine took about 24 hours...I was actually getting worried it wouldn't pass...phew!

5. LCDWriter profile image96

I published two hubs yesterday.  The first one went through in just a few hours.  The second one is going on 16 hours and still in pending mode.  And it was crawled but the bots will register it as no index.  It's very strange.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image99

That explains why the hub I published four days ago still isn't appearing in search results.

working