jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

This old thief is still up and running! howtocoook[dot]blogspot.com

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

We found numerous articles there last year. Imagine my surprise to see him still up and running. Please find your article and file here https://support.google.com/legal/contac … t=blogger.

We need to get that blog off the internet!

1. Alastar Packer profile image81
      Alastar Packerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Here's another blog on Wordpress you might want to check-out, Carol Lee: Agoranos.org. This freak-thief has no monetization I can find but has used HP like a duck-shoot. Let's find a planet where we can place these poor souls.

Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Alastar.
        I remember him. I filed a report this past week and my page was removed. In order for the entire blog to be removed there needs to be numerous reports.

1. Alastar Packer profile image81
          Alastar Packerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hubbers ought to, Carollee. He or she or them have scraped tons of articles from HP in almost every category as you know. And G in their wisdom, at least in many cases, has now replaced his crap-thievery over the originals on the first page ranking.

2. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cardisa,
      Thanks for the tip. I talked to you tonight, well, left you some fan mail and read a hub that you wrote and it was GREAT.
      Still asking you to be a follower. That would be great.

Thanks for the fanmail Kenneth and the hub visit. I will try and stop by your hubs. If I don't follow back, please don't be offended. I try not to follow people just because they ask, then I would end up not reading their hubs.

3. mary615 profile image94
      mary615posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cardisa, do you use Copyscape to check?   I used to use their banner on my hubs to warn readers not to copy, but then I stopped for some reason.  Do you think using that would deter readers from copying our work?

Yes, I use copyscape but I also just copy and paste a snippet of my hub in quotes and do a regular google search. I find that it works great too.

I don't think a banner will deter thieves at all. they know the rules but they keep doing it.

1. mary615 profile image94
          mary615posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are probably right:  nothing seems to stop these bad people who copy work done by others!

1. lobobrandon profile image83
            lobobrandonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I never use a copyscape banner as it makes the hub look bad in my opinion. As cardisa already said, it's not going to stop them anyway. May as well put one less image on my hubs and get them to load quicker too

working