jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Quiet

1. Katrina Speights profile image77
    Katrina Speightsposted 3 years ago

Is it just me, or is this forum fairly quiet? I know everyone is busy writing their hubs, but I though more people participated in the general discussions to get to know others on this site.

1. moonlake profile image90
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Graduation parties and things like that going on around here. That may have something to do with it. Younger kids are just getting out of school next week..I think it has be quiet too.

2. raymondphilippe profile image81
      raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Could it be that so much hubpage related stuff has already been discussed over and over again?

3. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The forums are dead in comparison to what they used to be like.

It's pretty sad sad

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Some people just pop in and out. A lot of us have other jobs, or families or other activities smile

3. Katrina Speights profile image77

I get that, I was just surprised. I check it daily and wasn't seeing much activity. Thanks for the reply. smile

4. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I definitely have seen a change over the last few months, not as many new posts. A lot of hubbers who were regular posters, movers, and shakers in the forum seem to have disappeared. It may also be the season, busy schedules, vacations, etc. But there is less activity than when I started in 2012.

5. Katrina Speights profile image77

It was weird that after an introduction post I became listed as one of the most active in this area. It being summer probably does have something to do with it.

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image82
      csmiravite-blogsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am not active either. I pop in and out of the site as I have other jobs offline. They come first as they are my bread and butter. Whatever time that I have left, I write articles or comment on some threads that interests me. smile

writer-csm

6. limpet profile image60
    limpetposted 3 years ago

Agreed! When i log in i just don't know what to expect however i have leant quite a lot in the time i've been using the computer. Keep at it babe!

working