jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Weather Capsule

1. EZ Swim Fitness profile image83
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 3 years ago

We write allot about travel and the map capsule is outstanding. It might be helpful to add in a weather capsule to show the typical weather month by month.

My husband was traveling abroad and one of things I forgot to research for him was the weather - duh! We Hubbers excel at travel and the hubs about travel here are wonderful because we have such an international community. Pairing with an app that provides the same weather might prove to be a very profitable affiliation.

What are your thoughts? Do you need the average temperature when you read about a vacation place? Do you care about when the rainy season is? Or if it will be warm enough for swimming? Please share your thoughts.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/9012669_f248.jpg

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I like that idea!

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You may want to consider using a photo capsule and including the information as a high resolution image.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
        lobobrandonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not that I have travel hubs, but adding an image won't really help as the weather changes every day... If it were to happen we would need to be able to use some sort of app. Or the ability to incorporate iframes from some weather site onto the hubs.

2. EZ Swim Fitness profile image83
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 3 years ago

Thank you very much! That will work!

working