jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs is too many in a single day?

1. Jcpuddles profile image60
    Jcpuddlesposted 3 years ago

Hey all,
    I have about seven hubs ready to go but I'm hesitant to publish them all at once. Has anyone had experience with publishing multiple in a single day? I know some hubbers are taking on 100 hubs/month as a challenge.

More or less, how many is too many to publish in a single day?

Thanks smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image96
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There is no 100 Hubs in 30 days challlenge.  There was one a long time ago, but it resulted in so many bad Hubs, HubPages doesn't approve of it any more.

Jcpuddlesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh. I was browsing and came a across it. Good to know smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

I don't think it make a difference if you publish several in one day--- but, if you are just starting, it might be wise to post two or three and check the responses first.
    Sometimes you will get helpful hints  in the comments that help with subsequent postings

I'll do as you suggest, I think. Thank you!

3. Helena Ricketts profile image95
    Helena Rickettsposted 3 years ago

I've published as many as three in one 24 hour period but I remember with the apprenticeship program we had to write eight hubs a month and a couple of people published all eight hubs within a couple of hours. 

You should be able to publish all seven at the same day if you want.  I'd just make sure that they are all really good quality so they become featured.

I've gone through them each several times myself and had another set of eyes as well. No worries.

I think I'll do as Rochelle suggested and post two or three and check responses.

4. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 3 years ago

So, what would be the perceived benefit to publishing all these Hubs en masse on one day?

Wouldn't you get better interaction with the search engines by publishing one every few days?

I've been reading around on the best way to get traffic and one of them was to publish multiple hubs in a single day while others were, as you suggest, to publish one every few days.

working