jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs do you have tucked away unpublished?

1. vaguesan profile image82
    vaguesanposted 7 years ago

How many hubs do you have tucked away unpublished?

I tend to work on several hubs at once and go back and fix and redo and edit them over several days, maybe even weeks before I publish. Other times I just blast through a hub and post it. What do you do? What is your workflow like?

2. ramkkasturi profile image59
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

I think it depends on the subject we select. If I write on something which is my own expereince and it has no data and hard facts it is easy. If the subject is hard it takes 2-3 days for me from the time I start till I post it. It should be possible to produce 6-8 hubs per day on some subjects..

3. gulnazahmad profile image66
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

I usually post one a day and I have many hubs under construction in the account and I cannot get time to edit them and publish.

4. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Because I'm still updating or adding long after it's published (linking to my other related hubs) - the one I did today I published before I even finished it so that I can get the url to put in my earlier related hub. I wrote 'Under construction' at the top of the new hub. (That's gone now)

I did it because I was planning to work on it but needed the url to link up to it. That's why I published it before finished.

http://hubpages.com/hub/QuantumVagary

& the older hub:

http://hubpages.com/hub/QuantumIn4

5. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 7 years ago

I have about a half dozen or so hubs unpublished.  They just wouldn't be ready to publish yet.  I always intend to get back to them sooner than later.  I sometimes am waiting to find that right picture I have, so I can add it, then publish. 

I am like you though, sometimes its easier than other times, to blast through a hub, and the extra effort is minimal.  Thanks for the reminder to get back to those lol. I should just finish and publish them.

6. MrKnowledge profile image61
    MrKnowledgeposted 7 years ago

For most of my hubs, I blast right through them, and edit them later on. For one's that have a lot of meaning, I cook them for a while. I have one from last week that I'm not even halfway done with yet!

7. DonnaWallace profile image74
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

I generally write my hubs in Word, and save them on my hard disk for a while. This allows me to cut and paste, and figure out where I want my capsules to begin and end.

In many cases, I will start to enter my hubs, and then life will get in the way. Or I will start writing, and then decide that I need to add more content or move something around.

So I generally have three hubs sitting unpublished.

8. lust maker profile image61
    lust makerposted 7 years ago

i usually just do them whenever like ill do two today or maybe 1 in three days to me it doesn't matter

9. swedal profile image73
    swedalposted 7 years ago

Today I have 71 hubs tucked away unpublished.

working