jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Typing a hub

1. profile image60
    Carolyn Newbernposted 3 years ago

I have done one hub but now when I  try to type a new hub nothing happens. I can do the subject and the other info but when I go to the second page to type in the rest of the info, I can't get it to type mode.  It does not respond for me. What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing happens when I try to edit.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It looks like you have started a few Hubs, but have yet to publish them.

You can find all of your Hubs here.

There you can edit them then choose if you would like to submit them to be considered for publication.
      http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats

2. profile image60
    Carolyn Newbernposted 3 years ago

I've tried again and again but just can't get it to open to edit.
    Thanks anyway

3. Valeant profile image95
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

So does that make you a one-hit wonder?  ;>

1. profile image60
      Carolyn Newbernposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good one--One hit maybe, but I have to question the wonder.

4. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

You have to hit the Edit button at the top of each capsule (which is the fancy term for a section of your Hub). That will open a window in which you can type your stuff.

When you're done, you hit Publish, or if you just wanna save it to finish later, hit Save Unpublished. From there, you can hit the other Edit button at the top to make changes as you need to.

1. profile image60

Thanks

5. csmiravite-blogs profile image76
    csmiravite-blogsposted 3 years ago

When I started creating hubs again about two month ago, all the little thingies in hub creation confused me. What I did, was toy around with it, and found joy in the beanie buttons - much like play thingies that you can twiddle around. Just hit them and see what it does, and you'll get used to them. smile

writer_csm

1. profile image60

Thanks I'll keep trying

1. PegCole17 profile image98
        PegCole17posted 3 years agoin reply to this

After you go to your user name and select MyAccount, a list should appear with all the hubs you've either worked on or have published. You have to select the one you want (a check mark will appear in the box to the left of it) and then choose edit.
        It looks like in your first hub that you have one large block of text. At the top of it, you should see edit. That will open the text box and you can edit.
        That picture you used on the Exercise hub, if that's you, it would make a great profile picture. Welcome to Hub Pages and all the best of luck here. We'll help the best we can.
        Peg

1. profile image60

I finally got it. Thanks everyone for your advice.

working