jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Thumbnails stretched in weird ways

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
    Suzanne Dayposted 3 years ago

Just a quick notice for technical staff. On our profile pages, the thumbnails for the pics of hubs are all stretched out of shape and they make the page look unprofessional. Can we fix this?

Suzanne Dayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Now that I've written a post about it, the thumbnails are appearing normal again.....maybe it's my browser....

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
        Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just checked your profile and didn't notice any issues, so it could be your browser.

Here are some tips to try before posting to the technical forum that resolve most browser issues (clear cache, restart, etc.).
        http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I just went to your profile and see no issues that you are describing. Perhaps something is wrong with your browser... or maybe you need to restart your pc.

Yes, looks like a browser issue unless the web coder is at it early today.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image87
        Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I saw something like that earlier on a hub-- the thumbnails were all squinched together, but it wasn't my hub, so I didn't think much about it.

3. BigBlue54 profile image61
    BigBlue54posted 3 years ago

You been sniffing those marker pens again Suzanne

No marker pens here! Just kids driving me nuts and browser has now stopped playing up. Soon to do more hubs I hope, too much work going on for me lately ;(

1. BigBlue54 profile image61
        BigBlue54posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Kids and a dodgy browsers. Maybe that is a good excuse to start sniffing the marker pens Suzanne. :-)

Already had enough drugs. Now I have trouble having one drink of caffeine without a heart attack, or one glass of wine without nausea....drug free for me!

working