jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

All my views tank each weekend..ugh

1. Brie Hoffman profile image80
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

The good part is on Mondays they shoot right back up.  I think a lot of people are looking at my hubs at work!

1. Solaras profile image90
      Solarasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How about this - all my views tank on the weekdays.  Weekends are when my audience goes searching...

2. OldRoses profile image87
      OldRosesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My experience is just the opposite.  I get the most views on weekends and then it starts tapering off on Mondays.  Thursday and Friday get the fewest views.  I think in my case it's because i write about a hobby (gardening) that most people pursue on a weekend and then maybe research any problems they ran into over the weekend in the beginning of the week.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
        Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I used to have traffic that tanked on the weekends too.  I decided to even it out by writing hubs that people would be searching for on the weekends - travel, entertainment, hobbies, etc.  It worked for me - traffic is more even now.

I'm not sure I would recommend that strategy to other Hubbers though - some people say it is better to focus on a particular niche instead of writing in many different niches.

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Could be.  I know my traffic drops on the weekends a bit usually and is high throughout the week.  I suspect a lot of Pinterest going on in a lot of workplaces.

Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I never looked forward to Mondays before now I do.

3. Chinaimport profile image85
    Chinaimportposted 3 years ago

I checked Quantcast and found that traffic normally takes a dip around weekends and recovers on Monday.  I guess it's normal.
    https://www.quantcast.com/hubpages.com

Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the link.

working