This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

All my views tank each weekend..ugh

1. Brie Hoffman profile image67
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

The good part is on Mondays they shoot right back up.  I think a lot of people are looking at my hubs at work!

1. Solaras profile image98
      Solarasposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How about this - all my views tank on the weekdays.  Weekends are when my audience goes searching...

2. OldRoses profile image95
      OldRosesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My experience is just the opposite.  I get the most views on weekends and then it starts tapering off on Mondays.  Thursday and Friday get the fewest views.  I think in my case it's because i write about a hobby (gardening) that most people pursue on a weekend and then maybe research any problems they ran into over the weekend in the beginning of the week.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image91
        Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I used to have traffic that tanked on the weekends too.  I decided to even it out by writing hubs that people would be searching for on the weekends - travel, entertainment, hobbies, etc.  It worked for me - traffic is more even now.

I'm not sure I would recommend that strategy to other Hubbers though - some people say it is better to focus on a particular niche instead of writing in many different niches.

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Could be.  I know my traffic drops on the weekends a bit usually and is high throughout the week.  I suspect a lot of Pinterest going on in a lot of workplaces.

Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I never looked forward to Mondays before now I do.

3. Chinaimport profile image89
    Chinaimportposted 3 years ago

I checked Quantcast and found that traffic normally takes a dip around weekends and recovers on Monday.  I guess it's normal.
    https://www.quantcast.com/hubpages.com

Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the link.

working