jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Getting with the program

1. Paula Andrea, MA profile image75
    Paula Andrea, MAposted 8 years ago

Hi. All Fellow Hubbers,
    Although I have been a hubber just four months, I still have quite a bit to learn. As I was browsing through the forums, I read the posts regarding fans.  I appreciate the information so much!  Little did I know I was supposed to fill out my Profile, of all things.I guess y'all did expect to learn a little bit about me IF I was ever going to be acknowledged and accepted as part of the family. Also, It's time for me to get active in the forums (add my 2 cents worth) instead of simply selfishly reading and processing material. I do enjoy being a part of this wonderful community.  There are some very talented, inspirational, motivational, intelligent, funny and 'down right' interesting folks, here. I have had so much fun writing and flipping through the many marvelous hubs I investigated this far. Well, that's about it for now. Just wanted to let you know I'm part of the gang. Best to every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Hi Paula, welcome to the world of HP smile we been here bout the same length of time. Pleased to meet you too!

3. Paula Andrea, MA profile image75

Hi!  Dame,

Thanks for the response. There's so much to learn.  So much to do. So much to read and study.  That's part of the fascinating journey of being here on hub pages. I find it challenging to say the least, {trying to stay caught up} since I want to meet, read and comment on the various Hubber's material. It's truly a very exhilarating place to linger.  Each day I learn more new things.
    Anyway, glad to meet you, too. Will visit your site and become your fan. Have a super day!

4. Benjimester profile image94
    Benjimesterposted 8 years ago

Welcome!  Thanks for your input.  Good to meet you

5. sassychic profile image58
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Howd'y da do? Just kidding nice to meet you hope I didnt creeep you out or make you think Im crazy.
    ~sasha

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

A dose of crazy is good or we'd be so boring n mundane tongue lol wink

7. Paula Andrea, MA profile image75

To: Benjimester
    {Right format? "not sure"}  But, anyway.  THANKS for the welcome. I will certainly be checking out your site to what you have going on. I love being able to meet so many different folks from so many different walks of life. It's kind of wonderful ( full of wonder) to be able to connect and converse around the world instantaneously. Who would have ever thought this kind of interacting would have been possible? Not me. Only a few years ago, something like this would have been "wowed" at in a Sci-fi movie, yes?

8. Paula Andrea, MA profile image75

To: Sassychic (same format?)
    Until someone steers me differently. Thanks for the 'down home' howdy. It's kind of refreshing to see so much inviting friendliness and humor. I appreciate your taking the time to respond, as well. It means alot to me to be able make freinds, to share 'table talk' while learning each other's personalities. This forum seems like the place to be. I will be checking you out, too. I want to "meet and greet" all of you at one time or another. I plan to be around for a long, long, time {like the rest of y'all} and the bonds we form whenever we are anywhere at anytime make the value of of days worth living. "Let's do it up right, whad'ya say?" Ha. Ha.

9. Paula Andrea, MA profile image75

To; Dame,

My new friend. You said that right! I think all writers walk the brink of insanity; that's what makes them so alluring and fascinating.

working