This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Ten Million Hits!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image31
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

Who got the the most prestigious accolade for Ten Million Hits first time?  How many hubbers have got it?

1. Suzanne Day profile image95
      Suzanne Dayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not yet, maybe in another 2-3 years.....I just take a long time writing hubs!

2. lady rain profile image94
      lady rainposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm still waiting for one million but I know Patty Inglish had ten million views last year or so.

2. DrMark1961 profile image97
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

I think relache is probably the first but I have only been here 2 years so am not sure.
    I have also seen that accolade on the profile pages for alexadry, Patty Inglish, whitney05, crazyhorsesghost, and a few others.
    crazyhorsesghost is working on his 100million accolade and plans on getting it in a few years. I want to hit the 10M accolade--you were the one who told me we all needed a goal around here!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image31
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have noticed SunSeven and Anamika from India has got it a few years ago.

1. DrMark1961 profile image97
        DrMark1961posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am glad you mentioned SunSeven. Her articles are good but since I do not see her in the forums I have not been over to her page in a long time.

working