jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Any one have experience with Bubblews?

1. SPomposello profile image77
    SPomposelloposted 3 years ago

I just wrote one article for them a week ago and seeing how that goes, but something tells me that I probably have to write ten of them to see any big difference vs. Hubpages. So far, it's only received $0.65 plus the $1 I got just for joining Bubblews.

I've been on HP since early 2011, it took me 2 years to withdraw $50 and change, I've written almost 100 hubs. That's probably why I got somewhat discouraged and haven't posted on HP in a year or so now.

I really like HP's hub format compared to Bubblews though plus I have somewhat of an attachment here. I've written some nice (and funny) articles here on HP. I don't know what I'll do, I'm at a bit of a crossroads...

1. AudreyHowitt profile image75
      AudreyHowittposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My experience with them has been mixed.  They are making improvements, but there are some complaints about missing payments--

2. Brie Hoffman profile image81
      Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I made a couple of redemptions but it takes forever and I do it for the money.  The quality of writing is 95% pure crap.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Try it and see how it goes for you. There is no reason you can't do both.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bubblews.com

And you might be interested in, http://buildreps.hubpages.com/hub/Bubbl … Redemption I do believe 50% of Bubblers are not paid...

3. misslong123 profile image92
    misslong123posted 3 years ago via iphone

You should read my answer on the forum called hubpages vs. bubblews. I recommend doing both. I do bubblews for the big payout and easy money and I do hps for the quality, format and my love of writing. Try them

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 3 years ago

I got about 11 redemptions at Bubblews with no problem at all, but I got kind of tired of the frantic pace and having to be on there quite a bit, posting and reading, to make money. After 18 months on HP, I started getting payout every month (most months) with little effort. Lately, I've been getting more revenue for people who have signed up with my referral link. HubPages can definitely pay off in the long run. Plus there's the networking--meeting quality writers--and building a portfolio of quality writing, too. That's my analysis in a nutshell. :-)

1. Brie Hoffman profile image81

Yea me too, I make a lot more on HP with a lot less effort.

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
        Victoria Lynnposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yep, for sure. Just gotta have some patience. Kind of like the tortoise vs. the hare. :-)

1. Brie Hoffman profile image81

Absolutely, it sure didn't happen over night.

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
            Victoria Lynnposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No, that's true. But sometimes good things come to those who wait. :-)

5. Brite-Ideas profile image81
    Brite-Ideasposted 3 years ago

I have 183 article posts on Bubblews and have only posted 1 new article a month (thereabouts) for the last 7 months or so (been busy doing other things) and I make a little money on those existing articles - most of my earnings are essentially from views from search and social, versus likes and comments (because I haven't been there very much) - I probably get to 5000 views which is about $50 bucks (I think) in about 30 days (maybe less) - If I spent a more time there, I would make more - hope this helps a little.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

A lot of complaints about not getting paid from good writers.   It is time consuming for sure.

7. Shorebirdie profile image86
    Shorebirdieposted 3 years ago

I was there in the beginning and it was OK.  But, then it started to become a very negative experience, so I left.  I will never sign up for it again.

working