jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How to know about most searched keywords?

1. Sufyan-Aslam profile image61
    Sufyan-Aslamposted 3 years ago

Can any body tell me what are the ways(i.e any web or application) to search about best keywords with lots of traffic?

1. WryLilt profile image94
      WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Google Keyword Planner.

I don't use that though. I use Google suggest (the drop down suggestions when you type into Google search).

Every word you type is a keyword, and the keyword planner is relatively inaccurate anyway. I've never had any luck with keyword research - I'm just good at getting traffic without it. smile

2. misterhollywood profile image96
      misterhollywoodposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I use SEM Rush and Long Tail Pro. One if the most effective tools that is also free is the regular Google Search feature. Type in the first few words about a given topic and see what auto-populates. Then create a title of your hub that is a variation of those words.

Just my own approach and others will likely have different thoughts and suggestions.

2. Sufyan-Aslam profile image61

hmm...I am with you about keyword planner.
    But you should use relevant most searched keywords it will boost your traffic.
    Thanks for your assistance ;-)

I rank top of Google for all the topics I want to - and I've discovered that building authority ranks you higher than just good keywords smile

1. Chinaimport profile image91
        Chinaimportposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How to build authority? By adding more relevant content or backlinks from authority sites? Please answer, if you have time.

High quality content which naturally grows organic backlinks.

3. Sufyan-Aslam profile image61

ok.
    I got it thanks to all of you,WryLilt and misterhollywood.

working