jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

A way for readers to email us?

1. JanieceTobey profile image85
    JanieceTobeyposted 3 years ago

Is there a way for readers of our hubs to send us an email? Squidoo had a contact form readers could use if they wanted to ask us a question or contact us for any other reason, without posting their questions/comments in the comments capsule.  Is there a feature of this nature on Hubpages?

Thanks!

Janiece

2. Jayne Lancer profile image99
    Jayne Lancerposted 3 years ago

Click 'Fan Mail' on your profile. In the top right hand corner you'll see the link 'Send JanieceTobey an email'.

JanieceTobeyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much!!

3. aerospacefan profile image95
    aerospacefanposted 3 years ago

I was unaware of this - just learned something new! Thanks!

4. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Turn on the ability to be emailed by people in your profile.  However, note that many people here have this function disabled as they found other site users have a tendency to spam.

Fan Mail is only available to site members.

1. Writer Fox profile image60
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I receive emails every week from visitors to my Hubs asking permission to use images, wanting me to write articles for their websites, etc.  Preventing people from contacting you prevents these requests.  Spam is easily deleted and I actually have never received any from HubPages emails.

2. JanieceTobey profile image85

I just checked and I do have it turned on.  But where would readers go (on the site) to email me?  Are you saying there is a separate place, other than Fan Mail, where readers can email us?

1. relache profile image91
        relacheposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes.  From your profile page.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

If I wanted to email to you: Click on your profile image that takes me to profile page.  On right: My content box with a list including Fan Mail, Click on fan mail.  A box with profile quip comes up.  In the right upper had corner: Send Janiece Tobey an email which is clicked on an box to send email comes up.

Thanks so much everyone!  I really appreciate everyone's help!

working