jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Images Not Appearing! Another Bug? Amazon issues yesterday as well.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Check your hubs, images are not appearing.  Not only that, yesterday, Amazon products disappeared as well.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image89
      Shades-of-truthposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Linda, we are all evidently having the problem. See below and in other places on the forum. It is a known issue, and a bit scary and frustrating, too! All are hoping for a quick fix...

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/125304
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/125323

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Links are showing up 404 Page Not Found and these are hub pages links.  page comes up but it is blank.
    WTH!!

3. aexbush profile image83
    aexbushposted 3 years ago

In my case, I notice that about 75 percent (why not all?) of images are gone in lenses transferred from Squidoo. However, with existing Hubs that have nothing to do with Squidoo (i.e., a separate sub-domain), images are intact (for now). In a visual world, a bug that suddenly puts a hit on images is a very bad signal about quality control -- to say the least.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Mine are not lenses that were transferred.  Loading up of Hub pages is at a snails pace too.  I have never seen anything like this on HP until>>>>

5. Beaddoodler profile image76
    Beaddoodlerposted 3 years ago

I'm a Squidoo transfer and I've never been able to get the Amazon module to work even though I'm signed up through Hubpages.  Some of my images are disappearing while others on the same hub are still there.

6. Sharlee01 profile image83
    Sharlee01posted 3 years ago

I have had nothing but problems here at Hubpages... My Squidoo 207 lenses transferred without problem all were what Hub refers to as "Evergreen". I put tons of work into my lenses before they were transferred.  I removed all ebay, and pretty much most of my Amazon  modules. My lenses did well on Squidoo in regards to review. They did better the first week here at Hubpages. About five days ago my counter stopped registering any visitors.  Yesterday they posted earnings for those days. I went fro $9.00 a day to $1:00 a day... I also noted most of my photos were gone. I had replaced many of my photos to make sure hey had scores posted. I am not into unnecessary work... Have to give a lot of thought about staying on here...

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Sharlee: One quick way to stay on top of images, is to go to your profile page and scroll down your list of hubs.  Those with missing images, will be easily noticed.

I just went through mine and more missing images again. Now,again, they won't load.

1. Sharlee01 profile image83
      Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the tip. I appreciate your help.

8. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 3 years ago

Now I am missing a Hub on my profile page.  LOL 
    The same hub has the up arrow on my earnings page. 
    Besides that I cannot find that hub on google. 
    Now people that have written 2K hubs no big deal.  I only have 8 Hubs and it says 8 on my profile page, however only 7 are there.  So now I am missing a hub off my profile page and off of google.   Maybe it will pop up later.  Those of you that think we should all be silent and check in later are you missing more than pictures?

1. firstday profile image60
      firstdayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My hub is back, who cares if it is missing a picture. I certainly don't.  It is a lovely Sunday.

9. jeffreyguard profile image61
    jeffreyguardposted 3 years ago

I'm glad to not be the only one experiencing these issues....argh....I think they were going through some kind of maintenance update.  But I recently was able to post pictures again without issue.

1. firstday profile image60
      firstdayposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Dressage Husband,

Thank you for the voice of reason.

working