jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

So, What Happened Last Night (USA CST)?

1. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/12138104.png
    Starting late in the evening yesterday, I found I couldn't access the feed. Please tell me I'm not the only one. I tried clearing the cache, closing and reopening the browser and rebooting my computer. I was relieved this morning to find access had been restored. Are there gremlins in my puter or was this an outage for all concerned?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I am in the Pacific time zone and can not report the phenomena you experienced last night.

3. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago

It happened to me around noon. I couldn't access the site at all.

4. Arachnea profile image84

Barbara Kay, what time zone are you in? I'm not certain of the time it occurred here in Central Time Zone, but I think it's early evening.

5. Arachnea profile image84

Relache, perhaps you weren't on when it occurred? CST is two hours ahead of you.

6. janderson99 profile image83
    janderson99posted 2 years ago

I have been having trouble accessing the feed and the stats pages especially for the last few weeks. It appears to be getting worse. It is reported as a 'timed out issue' for both Chrome and Mozilla.

7. Arachnea profile image84

@janderson99, if it's still ongoing for you at this time, I'd report it in a post to the techie forum, if it hasn't been done already by someone else. I intend to do it if it happens again. Where did you see the mention of "timed out issue"?

1. janderson99 profile image83
      janderson99posted 2 years ago in reply to this

The 'timed out' issue is in the message from both browsers when the page won't load.

1. Arachnea profile image84
        Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I never got that message. Guess I'm just not in the loop. wink

working