jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Where to see Amazon Affiliate earnings and their details?

1. mastergreen profile image81
    mastergreenposted 2 years ago

Hi,
    Just like most of you, i too have an amazon account. The problem is that i am not able to see any details of recent sales from the amazon website. Even after a week i am not able to see any details of the sale on the amazon website. Am i only able to see them through hubpages' amazon earnings page? Is there any way to know more details about from where the sales come? Any experience story will be helpful. Thanks.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you participate in HubPages Amazon program, then you will not be able to see the sales information on the Amazon website.  You can see it through the my earnings section of HubPages.

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/amazon

1. mastergreen profile image81
        mastergreenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. But is there no way for seeing from where or which country the order came from? Or are such details left out of the details we get? Now i think everybody must be using the hubpages amazon one and not the old amazon one. So i'm thinking we will only be able to know that we are getting sales and no other information. Did the ones who were using amazon earlier get any info about these things? Any veteran here?

2. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

Base on my understanding, I believe you can only see it through Hubpages earning report.

working