jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Copied Articles Found on Drone Forever Dot Com

1. eugbug profile image95
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

I just filed a DMCA copyright infringement notice with Google against this site after finding a large chunk of my hub copied on an article. I notice another article on the site has content lifted from Ezinearticles dot com.
    BTW, Drone Forever is one word in the URL.

eugbugposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Update!
      A least 3 more hubs by writers on HubPages have been copied on this site

1. AndrewHil93 profile image34
        AndrewHil93posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Have you emailed the site owners?

No, but I posted a message on the post to my copied hub on the owners Google+ page, and my copied hub was promptly removed

2. eugbug profile image95

Just reminding everyone that there are lots of Hubbers copied articles on this site.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Report the site to Amazon for violating 2 (h) of the Amazon Affiliate Agreement.

Send the email on the form at the bottom of this page:
        https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … mp;subject

I threatened the site owner that I would file a DMCA infringement with Google, and then filed anyway, and my article was removed within hours. Has anyone else done this?

3. robhampton profile image91
      robhamptonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I probably should be more proactive against this, I have filed complaints before, and have been successful in having the content removed, but my hubs, mostly large chunks of text, have been copied and used, but it's not affecting my traffic one bit. These are just "wanna-be's" and their articles are buried so far back on the Google search engine that it doesn't matter to me anymore. I still have a first page presence on Google in my niche, so not too concerned. Am I using too many commas? lol

Yes, they're just trying to flatter you Rob, LOL!

1. robhampton profile image91
          robhamptonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

lol, ya more than likely

2. ohkiji profile image60
    ohkijiposted 2 years ago

hi eugbug..i'm the owner of drone forever..i am really sorry for that..i already reply your email last night and explain everything about why i took your article and put it in my site..and yes..it was my mistake..and what ever the reasons i told you in the email i admitted that i still doesnt have a right to copy and use other people work with out permision..so again and as other medium which is i already reply to you..i am really sorry for everything that i have done..i hope you can accept my apology..

i already remove your article and some of other contents that i took from hubpage..but if you still see any of other hubpage articles in my site please let me know.Honestly i cant remember to much where or which articles i copy because some of them is not been copying 100% as i also do like to only take some parts of any article i found(without edit it) such as paragraph or maybe a bullet points and mix it with other articles.

also if you still found of duplicate articles in my site some of them i really do give a link credit but the post is been set to noindex(hoping it will not been index in any search engines and will not give any harm to the original page).

Again i am sorry for every thing..

regard

peter/rohayunizal

3. Shades-of-truth profile image86
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

Well, that was lovely! I don't remember ever reading a heartfelt apology from anyone, about duplicate content. Kudos to you, Peter (ohkiji)!

1. ChristinS profile image94
      ChristinSposted 2 years ago in reply to this

+1 faith in humanity restored some smile.

working