jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense Account

1. Siva222 profile image74
    Siva222posted 2 years ago

According to my knowledge.. to get Google Adsense configured one needs to have at least 15 to 20 hubs published successfully.  Now I have 18 hubs and should be having 20 by the end of this week ( as i am on the verge of completing those two hubs and publishing them). But When i am trying to configure adsense it rejects my application stating insufficient contents. I have no idea as to why I get that reason for rejection. Can anyone shed some light on it?

1. Jodah profile image88
      Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Siva, I saw this advice on another forum, "wait until your account is at least a month old as well as having 15 or more articles. I don't know of anyone who has been approved with ten hubs within the last two years or so. If you're not approved at one month/15 hubs, wait and try again at 6 or 8 weeks and 20 articles."

2. Siva222 profile image74
    Siva222posted 2 years ago

I tried after 2 months and 18 hubs John. But still got this rejection. I will try after a  month again with a few more hubs in my kitty. Anyways thanks for the update.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Are you following the application rules for your home country?  Google does not apply the same standards to users in the USA and abroad.

Siva222posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I didn't do that. I suppose I missed that. Thanks Rae. I will check it out.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

As Relache mentioned, Google AdSense has different requirements for some countries.

They require an account from India or China be at least 6 months old.
          https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

SSSIIIIIXXXXXX months old? Ok. As they say in the army
            Ours is not to reason why.. Ours is just to do and die..
            but twisted a bit here for Hubpages rules
            Ours is not to reason why
            Wait till six months pass by

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Siva222:  https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

It does not matter which platform you  use, including your own web site, India is one of the countries where Google Adsense requires the six months.

Thanks Linda

working