jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What's Your Most Memorable "Duh" Moment!

1. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12588487_f520.jpg
    We have all had them. I only learned recently that a "Driving Range" is for golf enthusiasts, not for those who want to improve their motoring skills!

2. LPerry60 profile image79
    LPerry60posted 2 years ago

One of my biggest duh moments was the day I started my car when it was already running. I will never forget that horrible grinding noise as long as I live!

3. firstcookbooklady profile image84
    firstcookbookladyposted 2 years ago

or how about talking on the cellphone when getting ready to go somewhere... and then looking for it... OR... looking for your glasses when they are on top of your head...

1. eugbug profile image94
      eugbugposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Think I've done something like that a few times! I put contact lenses in once while already wearing a pair and wondered why I couldn't see anything!

4. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I locked the keys to my car in the trunk ... twice. I also tend to forget my glasses are on my head as well.

5. LPerry60 profile image79
    LPerry60posted 2 years ago

I remember an embarrassing duh moment when I went grocery shopping with my shirt on inside out. I felt so foolish and had visions of early nursing home admission LOL

1. Barbara Kay profile image87
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You remind me of when I went to Walmart with my slippers still on. I didn't realize it until we got there.

6. Kat-martin profile image61
    Kat-martinposted 2 years ago

While working at a previous job, I was going from store to store, on the thruway, off the thruway. Get a ticket at toll booth, pay for ticket at toll booth - numerous times each day. I was so frazzled when I stopped at Burger King for lunch.  I told the person working at the pay window, "I'm sorry, I can't find my ticket."
    Embarrassing hmm

working