jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Feedback on revised computer hub to pass QP again

1. Kristen Howe profile image88
    Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for your feedback on my computer hub to be re-approved for HP's QP, this summer. I've revised my writing and fixed my grammar. I've taken your suggestions on how to improve it, except for removing ads. I'll do that if it's not passed. Here's the link: http://kristenhowe.hubpages.com/hub/Bac … e-Computer

2. Kristen Howe profile image88

Since no one commented on my hub, it's been re-approved without the needs of removing the ad capsules. Thanks again for your help!

3. JerryFisher profile image92
    JerryFisherposted 2 years ago

Hi Kristen - I've just had a hub 'de featured' even though it was published and featured on the 2nd June without issues until now. A question that it looks like you may be able to answer is that once you'd revised your hub, did you submit it to an editorial panel for review, or, is there software capable of picking up the revisions and re featuring it?

Cheers,

Jerry

4. Kristen Howe profile image88

HI Jerry. After I've gotten feedback here on the forum, I revised my hub with their suggestions and had gotten it re-approved. I didn't submit it to Hub Pro here. I did it via some online websites like Grammarly and ProWritingAid, which can help you edit your hub for free. That is, if you have a grammar issue for it being de-featured.

1. JerryFisher profile image92
      JerryFisherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awesome advise. Thanks Kristen.

Jerry

5. Kristen Howe profile image88

You're welcome Jerry. Hope it helps you out.

working