jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Need help

1. profile image75
    Kevin Walthosposted 2 years ago

I saved a hub as unpublished. How do I find it so o can publish it? Thank you in advance.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Find you name in the black bar at the top of this page (right side). Point to your name and find "my account" in the drop down menu. Click. You will be brought to a list of your hubs. Click "edit" on the hub you wish to work on.

1. profile image75
        Kevin Walthosposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you

2. Venkatachari M profile image84
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Kevin, I always save my hub as unpublished. I take two days or so whenever I create a hub. So, I save it unpublished and whenever I want to add something more to it, I go to my account where the list of all my hubs are displayed, whether published or unpublished. There I click edit and add the content and capsules that I want. So, you can always keep a hub unpublished for as many days as you may take to finish it.

1. profile image75

I did what was said but I don't see a edit button. Could it be because  on a iPhone?

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's much easier to publish a hub from a tablet or laptop.  Here is a screenshot of the page everyone is talking about. (my hub stats are blacked out)
          http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12643038.png
          Click on the title or the edit button you see on the left.

1. profile image75

Thank you that was very helpful.

3. heathyhappy profile image61
      heathyhappyposted 2 years ago

GO TO MY ACCOUNT>SEE YOUR ALL HABPAGE>CLICK EDIT>IMPROVE YOUR HAB AND FINALLY PUBLISH YOUR HAB.

working