jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

earnings

1. Peter Grujic profile image86
    Peter Grujicposted 22 months ago

Did something change on earnings starting in November?  Today, one day showed 1.63 then a few hours later it showed 0. Did something change?

1. makingamark profile image68
      makingamarkposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Yes - they took the money away. I had the same thing happen to me.

2. jonnycomelately profile image86
      jonnycomelatelyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Same here.  No income (albeit mere cents!) since Nov 1.

Peter Grujicposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your answer! I was just curious as I miss so many forums- thought I was doing something wrong- Take care!

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 22 months ago in reply to this

Nothing changed and nobody "took any money away".  This is a normal post pay day adjustment that happens almost every month.  Every cent will be paid to you once the affiliate advertisers have submitted their paperwork.  Relax.

Thanks but I do not need to relax- I was just curious- I write on here to write and don't care about the quasi earnings-  Take Care.

4. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 22 months ago in reply to this

Earnings go to zero at the beginning of the month because there is nothing to show for the month's earnings until the 2nd; in this case, earnings for November haven't been updated yet, so it still shows zero.

5. SheilaSchnauzies profile image82
      SheilaSchnauziesposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Well, glad to see I am not alone. Hopefully they will communicate with us at some point. An email explanation would sure be helpful!

2. EdTecher profile image83
    EdTecherposted 22 months ago

Yes, something is definitely wrong.  I've had no earnings from the Ad Program since Nov 1.

3. makingamark profile image68
    makingamarkposted 22 months ago
  4. Chantelle Porter profile image91
    Chantelle Porterposted 22 months ago

The same thing happened to me.

Thanks for your feedback- I love writing so I will be happy for the practice to write!  I rarely have time to follow the million forums on here so I thought I missed something- Take Care!

5. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 22 months ago

Everything should be fine once the payoff dust settles.

Thanks Chris- Considering the earnings amount it was not a big loss but I have little time to read many forums and since traffic has increased a great deal on my hubs, I thought I was doing something wrong- thanks for answer- Take care

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
        Jean Bakulaposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Its November 4th and I have not made one penny yet. Most unusual. Are they doing something with the site?

Probably with all the latest changes there are some things that will need fixed- I'm just glad - well sort of- that it was not only me- I am not the best student in that I often do not read the hubs that deal with updates, there are so many- Thanks for your comment!

6. Sue Adams profile image93
    Sue Adamsposted 22 months ago

You are right, the same thing happened to me. On the 2nd Nov I had earned $0.98. On 3rd Nov I was pleased to see my earnings rise to over $16.00. Then suddenly yesterday (4th Nov), it went back to $0.98.
    What the heck is going on?

Thanks for your input- I was curious if I was the only one- last month visitors to my hubs increased drastically though I love the writing experience the liitle money was a nice change- undoubtedly some glitch with all the changes- I should write a hub on the importance of patience and aim it at me!

1. Karolyn Kokko profile image83
        Karolyn Kokkoposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I also seem to be having that issue.  I recently was granted an Adsense account, which was having problems, and a forum was created for those with that issue.  Hopefully, something similar can be done for this situation.  Thanks for the post!

working