jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

about ebay

1. profile image43
    ladyvenusposted 8 years ago

Hello I just want to ask is Ebay ads limited to hubbers coming from U.S.A. only?  Thanks.

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Kind of. You can only use ebay.com, not ebay.co.uk, ebay.com.au, et al, BUT... some of those sellers do send their stuff overseas.

1. profile image43
        ladyvenusposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I see . So that ebay is not for me. hhehe. Thanks

2. ajayrjha profile image60
      ajayrjhaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, ads is limited to USA viwers only not only for USA hubbers

1. profile image43

I see. Ok il try to register again. Thanks. Peace

2. Lissie profile image81
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

its not about you its about your audience - most traffic comes from the US so ebay works fine. Depending on your country though you may have more or less trouble getting approved as affiliate though

1. profile image43

When I registered for ebay my country was not on the list and it says its only within U.S.A. so I wasn't able to continue. So I quit ebay ad already.

2. honestyt4isaac profile image73
      honestyt4isaacposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Please I have tired all the suggestion here on getting an ebay affiliate id, but all my effort never really yearned a good result, please can some hep me on getting the ebay affiliate id.

1. profile image43

If nobody gives you the right answer better email ebay staff like what I did with kontera I have not received any Affiliate Id from them so I email them and they responded to look into my case. But I'm sure somebody with more experience will answer you about this.

working