jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Add bookmark button to HubPages?

1. listsnthings profile image77
    listsnthingsposted 22 months ago

Hi none of my Hubs have a bookmark feature to add to the page. I noticed that there was no Facebook or Twitter and other share buttons on any of my Hubs and others. Do you know why this is. Is it my browser or to do with HubPages. Thanks

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Hello! Years+ ago HP had a bookmark feature for internal usage and since is gone. Personally, I used it to bookmark, but really never used it as a referencing tool. So. I do not miss it. Easily I can bookmark using my browser feature at Firefox into a folder.

I checked five of your Hubs and they all show the 'Floating Share Feature' for Facebook and etc. at the left of your article's body. I am not sure why you did not see it. Of course it will not be seen when in Edit Mode. Maybe the browser needed to be refreshed? Or, cleared? I dun'no . . .

2. Venkatachari M profile image83
    Venkatachari Mposted 22 months ago

Is it a fresh problem for you? Or, you didn't notice it all these days? The HubPages long ago changed their settings to suit mobile apps. If you are using Chrome browser, you should fix the page zoom to 90% by going to google settings and changing it at the options for web content - 'page zoom' feature. I do not know about other browsers. And, as mentioned already by tsmog, you can book mark your hubpages by clicking the bookmark tool on your browser.

3. listsnthings profile image77
    listsnthingsposted 22 months ago

Thanks for your reply I changed my browser from safari to chrome but still can't see the floating bookmark button maybe it's a problem with my settings I'm using an iPad.

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 22 months agoin reply to this

It is not floating. It is like a white (blank) star on your address bar where you type the url or keywords for search (at the farthest right hand side of address bar).

working