jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is wrong with the QAP of my hub

1. ducktoes profile image48
    ducktoesposted 2 years ago

Hello, what is wrong with our hub? We wrote a hub but can't figure out why it is lacking.  The content seems good and interesting at least to us.  Lol. Thanks for any insights.  But wait a minute, it isn't published so you won't be able to see it.  Well, how do I get help? Thanks.
    Maybe it is published now.

http://hubpages.com/health/The-Fungus-Amoung-Us

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

In the email you received about not passing QAP there is a link that posts a message on the forum to get feedback.  This includes a working link to the unpublished hub. If you did not get this email check your spam filter.

1. ducktoes profile image48
      ducktoesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I know how to look at my hub.  I just didn't know how to get other people to look at it to give me ideas how to fix it if it weren't published.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In the email you received about not passing QAP there is a link that posts a message on the forum to get feedback. This message includes a special link allows us all to look at the hub even if it is unpublished.

But as you have now said it is published that is a moot point.  So I guess it is just unfeatured

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

You recommend a laser as the best option, and "this hub is co-authored by Electralaser of Vancouver, BC."

That makes this hub look like a biased advertisement for laser treatment.

4. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

The last line of your hub is "This hub is co-authored by Electralaser of Vancouver, BC." with a link to the Electralaser website.  HP doesn't let people use the site to promote businesses. 

I hope Electralaser paid you upfront for the article.  They can see that it's published, but you don't have to tell them that it's unfeatured. lol

working