jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Money Withdrawal to Paypal

1. mjkamrul profile image40
    mjkamrulposted 22 months ago

Hello Hubbers,

I'm somewhat excited to wait for my first payment on HP but a bit more worried about the time I should get the money in my paypal because I crossed $60 more last month but still there's no information about the earnings. It's still showing on earning page. so when they will send it actually?

1. Solaras profile image99
      Solarasposted 22 months agoin reply to this

On your earnings screen, there is a tab called Balance History. Click on that, and it will tell you at the bottom, what your balance is. If it is over $50.00 it will be paid on the 28th of this month.  All payments are made on the 28th.

mjkamrulposted 22 months agoin reply to this

oh really thanks.....

2. Adam Harkus profile image60
    Adam Harkusposted 22 months ago

I thought the threshold was $50. than you had to wait a month....

1. Barbara Kay profile image91
      Barbara Kayposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Adam is right. You'll receive the money in your Paypal account at the end of the following month that you reached $50.

mjkamrulposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Great! thanks really for letting me know...

2. SieberSounds profile image79
        SieberSoundsposted 22 months agoin reply to this

This answers my question as well- I was unsure as to whether or not it would be the same month or the following month, or if I had to request a payout. Thank you!

3. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 22 months ago

Congratulations on your milestone. I've been here over four years and never had a problem getting paid when I went over $50. You can trust HP. And that Balance History is your friend (My Account > Earnings > Balance History). It's a permanent record of each month's earnings and payouts, but you can also export it as a CSV file if you want your own copy.

working