jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

I Don't Know If These Are Bugs Or Features On PetHelpful...

1. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 19 months ago

There are no 'edit', 'stats', or 'delete' tabs at the top of my PetHelpful hub.

All the "Related" PetHelpful hubs are unrelated. People searching for saltwater aquarium topics aren't going to find freshwater aquarium topics related anymore than people searching for cat topics will find dog topics related. 

Pinterest says "Oops! Sorry! We blocked this link because it may lead to spam."

Even the old pin with the HubPages URL is blocked by Pinterest which says, "Sorry! We blocked this link because it may lead to spam."

1. Jesse Drzal profile image89
      Jesse Drzalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

The edit and stat buttons appear when you are signed in to pethelpful.

1. Kylyssa profile image95
        Kylyssaposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Thanks. I wasn't aware we had to sign in to PetHelpful separately because I was able to edit my PetHelpful hub from my HubPages account page. How odd.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image89
          Jesse Drzalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I noticed the same thing. Seemed odd to me as well. I just really noticed by accident.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
            Christy Kirwanposted 19 months agoin reply to this

This is by design. Eventually we want to build more site-specific community features and the way we've designed the login was basically setting it up to add that stuff later.

2. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 19 months ago

Today's Hub of the Day is a pet hub, but it isn't on PetHelpful. Consider the message that sends.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Looks like that Hub hadn't been reviewed for sites yet. I've just moved it. Thanks for pointing this out. smile

working