Google Analytics and the new sites

1. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 18 months ago

This has probably been asked and answered, but I missed it.  I went into Google Analytics to watch views come in on an article of mine that is getting quite a few hits tonight.  I was wondering where the hits were coming from, so I wanted to check the real time maps.  I quickly discovered that my Hubs that were switched over to PetHelpful are not showing up on Google Analytics.  To be sure, I am TERRIBLE at this Google stuff, but am I right that the niche sites are no longer "tied" in Google Analytics to the rest of my HubPages content?  Does this even make sense?  Is there an easy way to see views from my articles transferred over to the niche sites on Google Analytics?  If not, it's not a huge deal.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image88
      Jesse Drzalposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I head scratch too as far as GA and views. And yes, stuff I have on Pethelpful seem to be weird too. But it's always kind of weird normally anyway.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image88
        Jesse Drzalposted 18 months ago in reply to this

As member Nate was saying a few days ago, GA views and views on your HP account site are also calculated at different times which leads to confusion.

working