jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Want to keep eyes and skin healthy life? Know What

1. Md Jillur Rahman profile image60
    Md Jillur Rahmanposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Want to keep eyes and skin healthy life? Know What to eat? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago

I hate to be "that guy," but....

At the end of the first paragraph it was already obvious that your article won't pass QAP due to your lack of English writing skills. Even your title is awkwardly written.
    Sorry.

3. profile image46
    Luca Ildikoposted 18 months ago

Please help me I dont no what is wrong in my hab;
    This Hub has been identified as excessively promoting another site or sites. It may contain too many links, links on short or “teaser” content, too many Amazon/eBay capsules for the amount of text, over-use of keywords and/or phrases, or appears solely designed to procure back links. In order to have it republished, you will need to remove some or all of the links and/or revise or add to the content.

If you would like to make changes to the Hub in order to make it less promotional, please do so and then click the Submit for Publication button. We will review your Hub, and if appropriate, republish it. This process can take up to 72 hours. Hubs without substantial improvement will not be republished, and we will be monitoring any changes made to Hubs after republication.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
      FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Seems like it's spelled out pretty well in the explanation they gave you....

working