jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: lose 22 lbs (10 Kilos) in a month!

1. profile image0
    Ayush1posted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub lose 22 lbs (10 Kilos) in a month! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Losing weight is a very saturated topic. Maybe add something unique and call it an unusual name.

1. profile image0
        Ayush1posted 17 months ago in reply to this

Can you please suggest any other title?

2. lovetherain profile image59
      lovetherainposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Did you really mean eat 3 cans of chickpeas in one day? That's a lot of chickpeas.

1. profile image0

Yes! 3 cans throughout the day is actually less.

3. DevjeetSingh profile image61
      DevjeetSinghposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Seems like you(or hubpages) have deleted your hub as I'm not able to find that.

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 17 months ago

That diet hub recommends eating strategies that are known to be unhealthy, and makes unverified weight loss claims about some foods.  You'll want to amend those sections if you want to pass QAP.

1. profile image0

well I Have personally tried this diet and it works! So I don't think the strategies used are unhealthy.

1. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Your opinion is not enough to satisfy US legal claims, you need to show your data and proof, otherwise HubPages may very well decide not to pass the Hub in order to protect their own legal responsibilities.

3. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 17 months ago

You need to be specific about quantities. For example, I doubt a can of chickpeas in the US holds the same as a can in the UK. Remember your audience is global.

A 'few' pieces of chicken is a bit vague. A few might be a couple of ounces or half a pound.

'Glasses of milk'... how big are the glasses?

You say to aim for 1200 calories a day but that would be hard to do on boiled eggs, boiled chicken and salad. It looks to me more like 700 calories per day.

You should 'Capitalize your Title' - you have it in lower case, which looks sloppy. The exclamation mark is unnecessary.

Good luck.

1. profile image0

Alright. I will start working on it. Thank you smile

4. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

Did you actually lose 10 k in a month?  If so discuss it, if not change the title.

5. Anna Marie Bowman profile image89
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 17 months ago

Aside from the fact that losing that amount of weight in a month is incredibly unhealthy, there are a lot of grammatical errors in your hub.  The claims are unsubstantiated. I would include actual, before and after photos of yourself to prove the effectiveness of the diet.  Also, include a warning to consult a doctor.  theraggededge had some great tips for you as well.  Your plan is incredibly vague, and does not include portion sizes.  I have done a diet similar to this, and had a fully laid out plan, but only claimed a weight loss of 10 lbs over the course of a month, and it was only safe to do for a week or two.

working