jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Result of Losing Possessions in a Storage Unit

1. compuguyhavant profile image79
    compuguyhavantposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Result of Losing Possessions in a Storage Unit (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image94
      Millionaire Tipsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I would take out the Amazon capsule about Storage Wars. It isn't a necessary part of the article, even though you mentioned it in the article.  The hub is about losing your possessions, not buying them! 
      Overall, I think it is a good hub, but it seems like it might be a summary of Leo's writing.  Maybe add more of your own knowledge in it, or add someone else as a reference.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image98
      Sherry Hewinsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

The title does not seem to match the content. It is not really about what happens when you lose the possessions in your storage unit. It is more about how to avoid needing a storage unit by not having more possessions than will fit in your house.

HP really prefers that you don't use Amazon capsules unless they seem absolutely necessary, and neither of the ones you've included does. I'd bet that just removing them will get your hub through QAP. Perhaps you could replace the Storage Wars capsule with a video clip from the show (possibly available on YouTube).

2. compuguyhavant profile image79
    compuguyhavantposted 19 months ago

Hi

I took the easy route and changed the title and removed the ads and was accepted.
    I will bear the other points in mind for future articles.

Thank You

working