I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Evolution of the Clown Prince - the Joker then

1. TheMaharib profile image60
    TheMaharibposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Evolution of the Clown Prince - the Joker then and now (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 16 months ago

Dobro dosli, TheMaharib,

You obviously have the knowledge/have done the research to present this topic and you do not feature any adverts. Your article is interesting. You have therefore crossed these first obstacles to being featured.

I think the main problem is that you do not attribute the images that you use in your article. I wonder if some of them are subject to copyright. Try looking on places like Wikimedia for relevant images that are in the public domain or available for use. Follow the instructions provided with each image about whether and how you need to include an attribution: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

You also need to tighten up the grammar and style. For example, you use "Jokers" as the possessive, where it should be "Joker's". Your first sentence is far too long and confusing. You might find it helpful to get a native English speaker to look at your article. If you do not know anyone who will do this for you, there are people on fiverr.com who offer editing/proofreading services at a modest price.

Also, it might be useful to alter your title so it includes the fact this hub relates to Batman.

1. TheMaharib profile image60
      TheMaharibposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your help!

working