jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: I Am Not A Terrorist MR Trump

1. Eslam Hamed303 profile image59
    Eslam Hamed303posted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub I Am Not A Terrorist MR Trump (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Shermeck profile image79
      Shermeckposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Your knowledge is less than half. You are in dire need to learn more!

Eslam Hamed303posted 19 months agoin reply to this

Do you read my topic ?

yes I did and it is terrible in its language structure. You need to work more than hard to perfect your language.

ok  what do you thing better delete it or keep it ?

First thing you do is to send this article for editing. Second thing you need to do is present your idea added with some more intellect. By deleting you just will not learn where you went wrong!

thank you

2. firstcookbooklady profile image85
          firstcookbookladyposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I found this, your hub to be really interesting. I think it's cool how you've done it in narrator format. Almost like a movie script. Very cool. Yes, it needs a bit of attention, but I think that you can do it. I'm sorry that you had to deal with teachers hitting you. I had a teacher when I was eight years old, that grabbed my arms and pinched me with her fingernails, just because I was disassociating and staring off into space. I was new and the whole experience was disturbing. New environment, new kids. Four different schools for first four years of schooling. I'm sorry that you were taught, by your religion to feel that you need to do certain things to get to paradise. I'm sorry that you are restricted from completing things that are naturally due to  you, due to financial struggles. Your hub is interesting. You are so young and have experienced quite a bit. It's hard to put into words that people understand. Hang in there.

Eslam Hamed303posted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thank you

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image90
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I read it.  It is full of grammatical errors, punctuation and capitalization errors.  It could be a compelling piece, if it were written clearly.  I had a very hard time following it, because of all of the errors in sentence structure.  Truthfully, I am surprised it passed the QAP at all.

thank you

3. sallybea profile image99
      sallybeaposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Try cutting and pasting the full content of the Hub into Word or download and use the free Grammarly program to help catch basic errors in punctuation and capitalization.

Eslam Hamed303posted 18 months agoin reply to this

thank you

working