jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Images Not Loading on Android Either

1. agilitymach profile image99
    agilitymachposted 15 months ago

I had one of my readers ask why the images on PetHelpful weren't loading.  I went and checked it out.  Sure enough.  On my mobile phone (Samsung Android using Sprint), the images didn't load.  They did load on my laptop using Firefox.  This reader could get the images to load on the HubPages articles, just not the PetHelpful articles.

As some of my Hubs are useless without the images, this is distressing.  Is anyone else having issues getting images to load on their mobile devices?  I know someone has said they are having trouble with Explorer.  Is HubPages aware of this?

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 15 months ago

Our engineers are working on investigating the issue. It's helpful to know the browser and OS that they aren't loading on.

agilitymachposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Paul!  I notified my readers on Facebook.  I know you all will be working hard on fixing it.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 15 months agoin reply to this

This should be fixed now, thanks for your patience!

3. agilitymach profile image99
    agilitymachposted 15 months ago

Great news!!!  Thanks for letting me know.

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Can you see the images loading now?

agilitymachposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Yes!!  They are showing up perfectly on my android phone.  Thank you all very much.  My more technical articles make sense once again. smile  Sorry for the late reply.  I've been out of town.

working