jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

copious amounts of tea!

1. mchllhwgt profile image86
    mchllhwgtposted 16 months ago

I'm very new to writing hubs and have to say I am loving the process. I'm still on my first hub after 5 days of had work. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough to get featured but I plug away at revising an adding until my piece is higher in standard.

I am drinking so much tea though! My enthusiasm for getting this piece right is almost reflecting my need for tea.

How do you get though your writing stints?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image91
      LuisEGonzalezposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Sign up for Google Alerts. Once you choose a topic, you will get daily emails about anything related to your chosen topic.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, mchllhwgt! The Learning Center is a great place to go for tips on how to get started and advice on what to shoot for when writing Hubs.

It can take a little while to get the hang of things, but you'll get there! Feel free to drop by and post a Forum thread here any time you get confused or need something cleared up too. smile

2. mchllhwgt profile image86
    mchllhwgtposted 16 months ago

Thank you! Great news in that I achieved featured status this afternoon. I am thrilled. It's boosted my confidence and zest for it.

I will scour the learning centre. Thanks again smile

*Puts the tea down

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Having your first Hub featured is a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work!

working