jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Choose The Best Exersaucer for Small Spaces

1. mymomsbest profile image60
    mymomsbestposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers

I know.  I will try. Thanks.

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Choose The Best Exersaucer for Small Spaces (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 9 months ago in reply to this

Hi mymomsbest! Welcome to HubPages! ☺
      Do spend your time in the learning center, which will help you build a solid hub.

You need the know these things:
      1. Your hub is way too short. It should be at least above 800 words. Add information and details which cannot be easily found online.

2. Add images that are in the public domain (copyright free). Some sites are Pixabay, Pexels and Morguefile.com. Use your own images whenever you can. Flickr is great to use too. However you need to know how to use it. See Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly.

3. Add relevant videos, tables and polls to increase reader engagement.

4. When you write, break the text into search friendly sub-headings and add bullets and numbering too. It will help in keeping your article easily scannable.

5. Write on topics that you are genuinely passionate about and those which you have experience or knowledge in.

Good luck!

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago

I really can't add anything, Sakina has said it all!

On your profile, you say you are "chatting" about things, so I wonder if you've misunderstood what HubPages is about.  It's not a blogging platform, it's a place to write long articles, similar to what you'd read in your favourite magazine.

3. mymomsbest profile image60
    mymomsbestposted 9 months ago

Thanks, this is the information I was looking for

working