I'd like feedback on my Hub: Is it possible to be a diabetic patient in the futu

1. profile image60
    Rahma mohammedposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Is it possible to be a diabetic patient in the future? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 13 months ago

Rahma. There are several issues with your Hub, the most obvious one is the poor English grammar.

Your headline is too long and doesn't make a lot of sense. Headlines should always be written in Title Case. You ask a question and readers will expect an answer, but your first sentence says you won't answer the question.

Grammar:
    "I will not answer the question in a special manner, Because I don't know the future, but I will refute you the more common risk factors that could make you a diabetic patient .what we must know first is…what is diabetes ?"

Because should not start with a capital letter.

Refute means to prove a statement to be wrong; it is incorrectly used in this context.

There should not be a space in front of a period but after it. A new sentence after a period starts with a capital letter. Similarly, there should not be a space in front of a question mark.

working